Psychotherapy & Family Constellations in Norwich and Hingham, Norfolk
To flourish in the present and the future it is necessary to process and make peace with the past - both our personal past and ancestral past.
My approach combines integrative psychotherapy and family constellations which facilitates this process. So much of who we are was created in our 'formative years', creating our beliefs about:
- Ourselves e.g. I’m not good enough
- Others e.g. They don’t like me,
- The world e.g. I don’t belong.
When your beliefs are uncovered and understood you can then choose to keep them or change them, using mind, body and emotions to make lasting change.
Mind, Body & Emotions
We are made up of all three and all three need to be included in order to make long lasting changes. For example I like to use the body to find out more of what needs attending to.
- Have you been in a situation where you felt unsafe when there was no logical reason to?
- Have you tried to change your behaviour or thoughts through being rational and found it hasn’t worked?
- Do you find yourself reacting disproportionately to situations and people?
- Do you feel you should be happy because your life looks good on paper?
These are ways that show your mind, body and emotions have become out of balance and they need help, by getting rid of old ways of being that no longer serve you and by updating your emotional and behavioural responses to present day situations.
Our bodies often are trying to communicate with us to let us know that something is wrong, by paying attention to what it's saying we can gain a much greater understanding of what issues need addressing. If you listened to your body what would it be trying to tell you?
If you are serious about making changes and are ready to look at what is holding you back contact me: 07990 812889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
My qualifications & Training
- Applied Training in Systemic Constellations - The Centre for Systemic Constellations
- Foundation Training in Systemic Constellations - The Centre for Systemic Constellations
- BSc (Hons) in Integrative Counselling – Middlesex University
- Advanced Diploma – Integrative Counselling – Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma - Integrative Counselling - Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate - Integrative Counselling - Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
I have also done numerous trainings in trauma and dissociation